Extras at NO CHARGE – because you shouldn’t have to pay for it.
– You speak only to a bankruptcy lawyer.
– All court hearings are attended with your bankruptcy lawyer.
– You do not talk to a paralegal or a salesperson about your case.
– You get your phone calls returned the same business day.
– You get a lawyer who listens to your concerns.
These are the costs charged by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court to file your case:
CHAPTER 7 FILING FEE: $306 | CHAPTER 13 FILING FEE: $281
At the Law Office of Bennett Cunningham, P.C., we’ve been successful in petitioning the Bankruptcy Court to waive the filing fee or have you pay the filing fee in small installments.